It’s a great honor to be invited by someone in to his ministry and help him to build a ministry which is healthy and balanced.
Elder/Evangelist Ncube from a Shagari in the Province of Midlands, Gweru, Zimbabwe was a believer of the prosperity gospel movement at one time. More recently he approached one of the local leaders, by the the name Khulu and asked him how can I change this way and serve God. Khulu phoned me and my friend Pastor Phillip to come and meet this Elder/Evangelist Ncube. He explained to us on how he used to think church is, having certain leaders who didn’t care about people at all but about what do they bring in the offering basket.
GOD HAD ME THERE TO BE WEEDING OUT THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL MINDSET AND INTRODUCE A DISCIPLE MAKING MINDSET.
Evangelist Ncube is a great guy who is passionate about seeing God’s kingdom expanding in the villages and many are coming to the Lord through door to door evangelism. This is a great opportunity for me to bring in the knowledge of Church Planting Xperience which I studied in Cape Town in 2013.
There are lots of orphans and abandoned kids in this village and I am really enjoying playing with them and hearing their stories as well. This is a very remote area and hoping God will help us to serve in whatever way we can to this village.
— PRAY —
Please pray for us in the following
- -Building a garden to help the community with supplemental food security.
- -Growth of Discipleship in this village.
- -Youth camp coming up the 1st week of September.
- -Kids (Supplying stationery eg books, pens and all other scholar’s school supplies)
- -Please also be praying as I am trying to raise enough funds to cover the customs and duty costs of bringing my vehicle into Zimbabwe from South Africa. I am $2000 short. This cost is very high but in the long run I will be able to be more effective for the Lord in reaching these hard to reach places. All donations towards overcoming this obstacle for the ministry are very appreciated. Donations can be made here.
Thank you for the prayers, love and support.